The ACI Greater Michigan Chapter,
Speaker: Anthony (Tony) Johnson PE, has been a member of the Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute’s Regional Manager team since October 2007. He is responsible for providing technical assistance, outreach and education to engineers, architects, owners, contractors, as well as student groups, across the CRSI Midwest Region. As CRSI’s Vice President of Region Operations, he is also actively involved in the development and implementation of CRSI’s promotional strategy across the entire United States and three Canadian provinces. Tony is actively involved with many concrete and construction industry associations, both throughout the Midwest and on a national level. He is a member of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), and is Past President of the ACI Greater Michigan Chapter, he was awarded the prestigious ACI Chapter Activities Award in April 2013. He also serves on ASTM International’s committee A01.05 on Steel Reinforcement.
In 2004 Tony graduated from the Michigan State University Eli Broad Graduate School of Management where he attained a Master of Business Administration. In 1997, he graduated with honors from the University of Wollongong (Australia) with a Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering. Tony is a registered Professional Engineer in the State of Michigan.
5:30 p.m. – Social Hour/Cocktails
6:30 p.m. – Dinner
7:30 p.m. – Speaker
Mr. Anthony (Tony) Johnson PE
Vice President of Region Operations
Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
- One hour of continuing education credit is available for attending this meeting. Certificates will be available at the end of the meeting. This one hour program satisfies most professional continuing education requirements. Check with your state for your own particular education requirements and credit given for attending this meeting.
- Registrations received after Thursday September 6, will incur a $10.00 late registration fee.
- ACI GMC members receive a discounted registration fee, and must be logged into the website to receive this discount. Not a member? Why not join now and take advantage of the reduced membership registration. Click here to fill in a simple online application then return to this page to complete your meeting reservation.
- To receive the reduced ACI GMC Student Member registration rate, the registrant MUST be a Student Member of the ACI Greater Michigan Chapter. Student membership in the ACI Greater Michigan Chapter is free. Apply here for your free student membership.
- Cancellations received by 11:59pm on Monday, September 10, 2018 will be accepted with a 100% credit of the registration rate to your ACI GMC account, available to be used for a future meeting registration. Refunds will not be given.
- Cancellations received on or after Tuesday September 11, 2018, or no-shows at the meeting, will not receive a credit or a refund.
- Unpaid cancellations received on or after September 11, 2018 or unpaid no-shows will be invoiced and the registrant will be expected to pay the full amount of the invoice.